[Loadstone] Connecting the GPS receiver

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Fri Dec 26 22:37:16 GMT 2008

AFAIK, it shouldn't be paired with the phone as such, but in loadstone
itsself, you use the GPS portion of the menu to find it, and then set it as
the default GPS unit.

You should be able to go unpair it in the bluetooth section of the phone's
menu, and then try find it using the loadstone menus, and see if that works.

I might be a bit/completely off track, but pretty sure this used to be an
issue of sorts, and my M1000 which isn't paired is set as the default GPS
for loadstone on my 6680, and that side of it works fine.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA