[Loadstone] Importing text file in to the loadstone usableformat?

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 21:14:42 GMT 2008

The third suggestion seems to be a workable one for the moment. However one
may end-up having several databases for a city like New York. I think ones
the data sets are imported, then loadstone automatically compresses them to
reduce the space. However if the conversion gets interapted due to lack of
memory space, then I see a very large file under the name "default". I
assume that the file is still in an uncompressed format. In fact the
uncompressed file is 5 times larger than the original file. So perhaps the
future versions can work towards this issue.

Vetri.