[Loadstone] GPS receiver

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:11:15 GMT 2008

I see. It means that we are in perfect navigational shape during the clear
weather like situation. I also looked at the mannual for my receiver and the
outside temperature for the past few days has certainly been close to the
limit that they specified. So perhaps it could also be slowing things down.

Vetri.