[Loadstone] Future plans?

Alastair Fairweather al_fairweather at onetel.com
Tue Dec 23 18:42:25 GMT 2008

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate and thank everyone that is participated to
date on developing the Loadstone project - I'd be happy to offer any kind of
assistance;  although it's been many years since I did any programming,
there may be other ways I could help.  Contact me off-list if you think I
could help in some way.

Also, wanted to ask if there's a list of future plans, features in
development and bug fixes etc.   This would be useful to see what's coming,
and might also cut out many duplicate requests/reports.

Regards,

Al