[Loadstone] Map data importing

Alastair Fairweather al_fairweather at onetel.com
Sun Dec 21 00:14:32 GMT 2008

Well, thanks Rob, for your help.

I've sorted it, using a combination of freeware and luck, plus a lot of
Google searching.

The bit you missed, was that I was referring to a Garmin .img file - a
compiled map file with waypoint and POI data amongst other things.

I was able to isolate this, and produce a 300+ point file for Walt Disney
World that will help enormously.

Anyway, what take up the list with comprehensive tutorials, so thanks for
all the input.

Al