[Loadstone] Introduction and a question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Dec 20 22:26:35 GMT 2008

I'd turn off auto announcement. This feature will automatically announce the
checkpoint you're approaching at an interval. Checkpoints will be
automatically announced as you approach even with auto announce turned off.
The auto announce feature is probably most useful if you want to keep track
of a check point a longer distance away. If it's turned on and your points
are close together then you probably will get repeated announcements.