[Loadstone] Introduction and a question

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:22:23 GMT 2008

Thanks and I'll try that out. What I did was to set the announcement
interval to 20 seconds to see if it would rectify the problem, but it seems
to be announcing the arrival a bit late. I am pretty sure that those check
points are of at least 50 meters apart and I do walk in a good pace. So
perhaps it is something to do with the approach range settings.

Vetri.