[Loadstone] Introduction and a question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Dec 20 20:04:36 GMT 2008

Hi,

Try to set the approach ranges in Options/Settings/General to smaller
values. I'm using an approach time of 10 and an approach distance of 9
meters. This works fine with points as close as 20 meters apart. Keep on
moving, if you stand still the receiver starts 'drifting' and this results
in the announcement of points at random. Make sure your checkpoints are at
least 15 meters seperated. Having a file with checkpoints loaded is not
different from checking points manual. The announcement of unwanted points
usually has  to do with a too low speed, standing still or having points
checked that are too close.

Rob