[Loadstone] Introduction and a question

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:47:59 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I am Vetrivel Adhimoolam, a new member from New York. I started using loadstone a week ago and already I am learning so much about the area around me by using the map from the point share web page. I hope to learn from the list and possibly will contribute as well. Now coming to my question, I created checkpoints and saved different points in a single file so as to use them together at the time of navigation. However it is resulting in several already visited checkpoints being announced several times. So is there any way of making the software speak only the unvisited checkpoints? Or can I load several checkpoints simultaneously without saving them in a single file?

Thanks.

Vetri.