[Loadstone] Map data importing

Alastair Fairweather al_fairweather at onetel.com
Sat Dec 20 17:18:22 GMT 2008

Actually, I'm barking up the wrong tree and revealing my lack of knowledge.

I believe what I have is a GPS map contained in .img files and what to pull
out the names points.

Is that possible, I have read what I can find on the loadstone website, but
can't find anything right now.

I grabbed the POI converter etc, but it doesn't recognise the file formats.

Think I've a first step to go through, to extract the points - even if
that's possible.