[Loadstone] Direction change

Kerry and Gemma Hoath kerryandgemma at gotss.net
Sun Dec 14 01:56:01 GMT 2008

Your point regarding geostationary orbit is well taken.
No I did not read the wikipedia article before I posted; although I have
read it in the past, there is a lot of good information in there.

Regarding the animation; sadly no use to me as I am totally blind. Guess
Gemma could take a look if she had a mind to.

When I speak of a differential source I refer to a stationary ground-based
source of information that can be used to augment and offset the gps data.
gpsd seems to support this somehow; and there are servers on the internet
that can provide aditional data to assist in accuracy.
This is not something loadstone will likely use as that would require an
internet connection and if loadstone was going to do that it might as well
use assisted gps on the newer phones.

Loadstone does not use or require a net connection; which is one of the
reasons I chose it over wayfinder access or other products.
Mobile data is not cheap in Australia yet.

Regards, Kerry.