[Loadstone] new member and a question

Josh zxc jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:27:28 GMT 2008

Hello,

My name is Josh Kennedy. I'm a new member from the United States,
Pennsylvania, currently attending the Colorado Center for the blind,
NFB. I have a cell phone question. Can anyone tell me where I might
get a cheap phone to use as a notetaker and for the gps? I already
have another phone that I use for making and receiving calls. I would
like to obtain an unlocked phone to use as a PDA, and for gps
purposes. I would like to spend as little money as possible. if anyone
can recommend websites that sell cheap nokia smartPhones that would be
great.
thanks,

Josh