[Loadstone] Which GPS receiver

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sat Dec 6 20:58:31 GMT 2008

Hi Al!

Here's what I found in the frequently asked questions on the Loadstone web site.

What Bluetooth GPS receivers work best with Loadstone GPS?

We have tested many Bluetooth GPS receivers and in general most Will be compatible with Loadstone GPS. If it is known to work with your mobile handset then it will work with Loadstone GPS. This includes receivers that use the MTK and SiRf chipsets as well as integrated GPS receivers found in some Nokia Smartphones. Integrated GPS receivers do not tend to work as well as external Bluetooth receivers.

It got me started, so I suspect it will help you as well.

Cheers,

Dave