[Loadstone] Loadstone and Nokia Keyboard

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Dec 5 11:32:43 GMT 2008

Hello Michael,

Although I once purchased a bluetooth Think Outside Bluetooth keyboard for
use with my Nokia handset I never really used it so unfortunately I
probably can't be much help.

Do you have success completing and submitting forms on other web sites
with your keyboard and your phone?  I ask because as far as I know there
isn't anything particularly fancy with the Geocode tool form.

It is possible that is a general issue more relating to How
your screen reader interacts with your phones browser than a Loadstone web
site specific problem.  If this is the case then you may have a better
response on the Talks/MobileSpeak list. On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Michael O.

Best regards,
   Monty