[Loadstone] Direction change

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Dec 2 08:44:21 GMT 2008

Software heading and/or speed are set in options/settings/gps. Normally LS
uses the heading and speed as provided by the NMEA data as received from
the receiver. With software heading and/or speed turned on LS ignores these
data and calculates them itself using the coordination data as sent by the
receiver. This is only useful if the receiver has SN turned on on a
non-pedestrian speed and no software is available to change this.

Rob