[Loadstone] Direction change

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 22:52:46 GMT 2008

Przemyslaw

Unless you are going at very fast speed witch is not likely while walking! A response of 1 second to
detect a major change in direction is very fast response. Other product take much longer to detect
and change. Also keep in mind; If you are moving very slowly it may take much longer to detect a
change being you would have not moved very far from your initial spot. So if you are asking if it
will detect a change if you stop and move lets say back 2 or 3 feet. The answer is probably no.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.