[Loadstone] Archives

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 21 15:08:35 BST 2008

Eric Thornley <eric.thornley at nexicom.net> wrote:

> Okay, so how do you download the entire archive database without having to
> go month by month?

I don't know, sometime in the past there was a link on the archive page to
download the full raw archive, unfortunately this link isn't present
anymore. Maybe Monty can give us this link back?

And an additional suggestion regarding the archives... there isn't really
much traffic on this list, I suppose to reorganize the archive so that a
new volume is built every three months...

Bert