[Loadstone] Some help with you geocoder don't know if I have got the name correct.

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue Aug 19 11:22:31 BST 2008

Ok.

I just used this link, and while it imported 39 points (unlike the first try
where it was around 500), they all have exactly the same name, but different
distances etc., so I assume that means open streetmap only has intersections
on that road loaded in my area, but, like I said, they literally just get
called:
"modderfontein road"

Stay well

Jacob Kruger