[Loadstone] Reply to Monty and Shaun,

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Aug 18 11:00:26 BST 2008

Hi

  I would vote for toggle  for arrival/approach and also for possibility to
set both radius settings to zero to disab le either of those. Both
announcemens become very announing when standing near checked points and
LS is repeating continously the point.

  One feature wish for auto-announce too:  points could be announced only
if current speed is above certain level. This speed thershodl could be
something like 'minimum walking speed' and could affect other functions
too.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS