[Loadstone] Another suggestion for route creation

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Aug 18 10:43:32 BST 2008

Hi

  I agree. One step further would be to automatically look for nearby point
and instead of creating a new checked point just check the closest if it
is closer than say 10 meters.

  Anohter useful hotkey would be a command to check latest referred point,
ie if  i press select and found a street corner  along the route i could
check it with one key press instead of current visit to the exploration
mode.

  Also a warning when exiting LS if there are unsaved checked points would
be useful.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS