[Loadstone] Reply to Monty and Shaun,

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Aug 17 23:15:49 BST 2008

If you don't want the arrival announced then a work around is to set the
arrival radius as low as possible, currently 5 metres. It's rather unlikely
that you'll end up within that radius because of gps accuracy. The distance
announcement on arrival and approach could be a toggle. I would think most
people wouldn't want this off but you never know.