[Loadstone] Reply to Monty and Shaun,

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Aug 17 19:01:17 BST 2008

Hi Aedan,

Points taken.  What you indicate definitely makes sense and I completely
understand  the discreteness  factor.

Like you, I too use Loadstone on many bus routes and usually have my
mobile in my shirt, trousers/jeans or a jacket.  My Talks volume is
usually set to level 1 (I put it to my ear if I need to listen) and I
normally turn LS sound off and exclusively rely on the various patterns of
vibrations to indicate checkpoints/arrivals etc.  My way of using LS/Talks
isn't better or worse than yours or anyone elses I'm just explaining why I
personally  haven't noticed!

We're always looking at ways to make things more configurable and friendly
so your suggestions are very valid and we'll work on it.

Thanks for your feedback and we'll get there eventually!!!

Best regards,
   Monty