[Loadstone] Route planner

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sun Aug 17 02:27:52 BST 2008

OK, i see.
Would it then be possible to make .log files be stored in a separate subfolder, and - what is more important - that automatic filenames were not always the same (nmea.log), but eg. date_time.log)? Alternatively LS could ask for filename after you choose "Stop logging".
Otherwise you have to use Y-browser to rename each log file and it is easy to replace something by mistake.
In fact, the same applies to memos, but nmea data seems to be more important, as it can be used for route creation.