No subject

Sun Aug 10 10:34:24 BST 2008

-Checkpoint files now contain all needed information about a point.
Old-style checkpoint files will be converted automatically during first
load.
These files are not compatible with older versions of Loadstone GPS.

Can you please post your thoughts regarding potential verbosity settings
and we can see if we can put something in place.

Best regards,
   Monty