[Loadstone] Question for Monty.

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Sat Aug 16 13:44:36 BST 2008

Hi Monty,

I recently tried to go back to v69 from v7 ls but now find that none of
my checkpoint files work. I wonder if these files have been modified by
v7ls. Reason for going back to ls69 is too much verbosity that can't be
turned off in v7. Again, I ask that extensions of features like this be
optional and it surely is not too difficult

to include an "on / off" addition to the settings.

Regards to all the team,

Aedan O'Meara.

Cork

Ireland.