[Loadstone] N82 Questions

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 14 19:38:39 BST 2008

Norbert Müller <nm-listen at millernorbert.de> wrote:

> thanks for the hint. One more question: Will it kill the screen safer
> process forever, or can I take advantage of it again when I want to?

Hmmmm, I only kill the screensaver after booting the fone and I never tried
to start it again manually. Just a question, which advantage of this
senseless screensaver are you talking about?

If you restart the phone, the screensaver is running again...

Sorry for late answer...

Bert

--
I would like to change the world - but they won't give me the source code.