[Loadstone] Suggesting Loadstone for future Techtalk

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sat Aug 9 03:52:40 BST 2008

Hi Pat:

Loadstone is a free GPS programme many of us use. I've noticed that tech talk has recently featured a number of commercial products offering GPS solutions. Besides price, many of these solutions also have other drawbacks that rarely get mentioned. Loadstone has none of these. Use their web site www.loadstone-gps.com to learn more and to contact the developers.

I am not a developer. I'm just a happy user.

Cheers,
Dave