[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Aug 8 11:28:01 BST 2008

         Hi Juerg,

Thanks for the report. From what I've learned from the few reports so far
the OSM database produces usable data for use in Loadstone. Hopefully some
more Europeans are willeng to test, but based on my own findings too I
think the OSM project could be rather helpfull in creating LS databases!
We'll look into the possibility to import OSM data into the
PointShareExchange, so larger area's are at our disposal.

Rob