[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Tomás Hromádka t.hromadka at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 7 20:19:50 BST 2008

Hi, when I tried to enter Praha for the street data, it gave me just about
500 entries and there are many street names duplicated but maybe with
different positions.
Do you think this is caused by the fact that OSM is opensource and therefore
there are only so few streets there?
How can I add there my street for example? This one is not listed in the
data generated.
Thanx for any info and for this great tool!
Tom, E60