[Loadstone] Need some help with creating poi's in loadstone.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 7 18:28:59 BST 2008

Hi Kevin,

Is your GPS receiver successfuly communicating with Loadstone with a
signal when you attempt to save?  The fact you can't press the
Hash/NumberSign key suggests that you don't have a signal.  Another way to
verify this is when you fill in your point information in the "enter
point" form  and press SoftKey1 (for options) you should get:

Save using current
Save from commencement

If you don't get these two choices then you may not be connected and you
certainly don't have a signal.  This would mean your point of interest is
being saved with out longitude/latitude coordinates and therefore would
not show up potentially.

Is this the case or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Best regards,

Monty