[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.70 and Navilock BT-338

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 7 18:23:13 BST 2008

Hi Simon,

What you are encountering in both cases is drift.  A normal  side affect
of the latest generation of GPS receivers.  In particular vertical drift
happens frequently.  Loadstone only can be as accurate as the values fed
to it from your receiver so my guess is that your Nokia GPS software isn't
updating the altitude as often as LS and that's why you notice the
difference.

Monty