[Loadstone] Need some help with creating poi's in loadstone.

Kevin Cussick the.big.white.shepherd at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:18:46 BST 2008

Hi all,

I'm very new to loadstone but when I stand outside my house and make a
point of interest by pressing the hash key nothing happens I don't get a
screen up asking me what to call the point of interest.

I then go to the option enter point I then call the point of interest
what ever then put it in when I try to fined the point of interest it
then says no points found.

I have the data bace of the UK on the phone I got it from a mate who got
it from your website,  is the data bace to big?

I hope someone can help all the best.