[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 7 10:29:39 BST 2008

Hi Cearbhall,

For the moment I'm only interested in the usability of the OSM data. If
it's decided that it's usable we can 'improve' the presentation of the name
field. There's a debugged version of the OpenStreetMap converter up since
this morning, so please reprocess yesterdays data if you want to help testing.

Rob