[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Aug 6 18:01:59 BST 2008

Ok.

Well worked fine now and imported 511 entries into the database (also
created a new test one for this process), but only real issue (and not
related to LoadStone at all) is that most of the points seem to be different
points on the same streets so if I choose something like show area, it
mentions the same streets around 10 times, but at slightly differing
distances, and apart from those I have only found two more relevant entries
in the form of one kindergarten, and one restaurant (but with no name).

Anyway, will carry on testing this set of POIs, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA