[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Aug 6 12:48:50 BST 2008

Ok.

Did this now, and it seemed to be trying to import 513 entries, but
repeatedly heard something like:
import error inserting... (couldn't necessarily hear the rest of it because
it kept beeping as well)

When finished, it said 0 new entries imported,0 updated, etc. etc. and when
I then told it to show area, it said no points found.

Only thing I wasn't 100% sure of is that the user id I entered for the
conversion tool was my 'user name' I got out of the settings?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA