[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Aug 6 10:37:22 BST 2008

Users that can't find their coordinates with the Google tool:
Replace (YourLat/Lon) with your coordinates in the below link to go to the
OSM site and retrieve their map. Attention: It can take several minutes
before the download starts!

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=(YourLat)&lon=(YourLon&zoom=15&layers=B0FT

Please do not alter the 'zoom' item, the converter can only handle small
size OSM files.

Rob