[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Aug 6 10:20:16 BST 2008

Tried it, but, unfortunately although I tried one or two different postal
codes from this area, it just told me it couldn't find my point although
using that other single point geocoder site which also uses google/yahoo
maps, I do find things, so not sure why.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA