[Loadstone] Loadstone and integrated GPS receiver?

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 3 08:09:25 BST 2008

Hi Alistair!

In the spirit of the adage that what you don't know won't hurt you, waiting will certainly cause you no problem. In the mean time, I suppose there's no harm in beginning to build your databases, so presumably there would be some work you wouldn't need to do when you gained that final piece of the puzzle.

Cheers,
Dave