[Loadstone] Exported data

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Apr 29 22:48:27 BST 2008

I don't get any crashes when adding points, and both of my phones seem to
act the same in terms of trying to manually add new points.

Also, if I consistently got no result as such then, fair enough, I would
assume it was specifically a mistake I was making, but since it does in fact
work some of the time while I make sure I try perform the same actions,
using the same data, I really don't have a clue what's actually causing it,
since the only things I can think of that are in fact changing are things
like time of day, cell info, phone connection levels, GPS status etc. etc.,
and none of those really make sense with regard to interfering with manual
point entry, so who knows...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker