[Loadstone] Exported data

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Mon Apr 28 16:22:13 BST 2008

Rob,

The problem is that the dataset is not recording any more than two entries.
The strange thing is that the entries that have been saved are perfect but
Jacob finds that he cannot save a third entry even though Loadstone allows
him to enter it in the dialog. He has confirmed that there is plenty of
memory both virtual and storage. I have tried his dataset on my nokia 6680
and I can add entries to it without any bother but Jacob cannot. Monty has
reported that he cannot replicate the problem and it has everyone baffled!

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie