[Loadstone] Exported data

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Mon Apr 28 01:02:07 BST 2008

Jacob,

No, I see that the cell data is only generated when you save a point on the
hoof - i.e. when the GPS system is sending the data into Loadstone.

As I have managed to generate a third entry, the problem you are having is
not likely to be Loadstone
itself.

The next thing that comes to my mind is whether Loadstone has enough memory.
Have you checked the available virtual memory already? The stored memory is
More likely to be the problem than the virtual memory. What available memory
have you on either the hard drive or memory card? Again, if either was
corrupted, you might not have enough space to write the file to either the
hard drive or the memory card.  Could it be that the dataset cannot be added
to? Would Loadstone report an error if the memory storage was too full to
take another entry?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie