[Loadstone] FW: Exported data

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 28 01:01:47 BST 2008

Well, you're inputting out of range values. As I said in my previous message
latitudes are from -90 to +90 and longitudes are from -180 to +180 trying to
enter higher values just isn't going to work. You'll need the decimal point,
it's as simple as that. When you enter the decimal numbers they get
converted to integers for internal use by loadstone. If you enter nothing
then the value is of course 0 but that's also a valid but unlikely value so
nothing will complain.