[Loadstone] FW: Exported data

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Mon Apr 28 00:49:32 BST 2008

Thanks, Shawn,

I did not see this reply before my last posting.
I thought we would have to enter the data without the decimal point since
that is the way Loadstone handles it.

I have just tried this out and it works perfectly!

Just one thing: I found the decimal point by pressing the # key, but where
do I find the "-" key? In case you are wondering, I used the minus sign
generated by loadstone in the longitude field when the system offered the
"-180" before I entered the correct value.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie