[Loadstone] FW: Exported data

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sun Apr 27 23:32:04 BST 2008

Dear All,

Further to my report about the manual input. Today I tried to enter a test
line of somewhere with a latitude of 539966743 and -69175432 degrees West
followed by a Longitude of my own house on "Meath Road" which is at latitude
53.667792 degrees North and the result is shown below.

In the case of Meat Road, I did not try to input the Longitude once I found
the Latitude being substituted by "90". As you can see, the Latitude is
shown as 900000000 in both cases and the Longitude  for the "Test" entry is
shown as 180 followed by zeroes where I input -69175432 and is shown as a
simple zero in the Meath Road example where I did not try to input any
value.

Can anyone help with this?

Here is the result:

table,point
name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
"test",900000000,-1800000000,0,0,0,39208,1209302559
"meath road",900000000,0,0,0,0,39208,1209337736

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie