[Loadstone] FW: Exported data

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Apr 27 21:34:57 BST 2008

It sounds like you're entering an out of range value for one or both of the
coordinates. Latitude values go from -90 to 90 and longitude values go from
-180 to 180. These are decimal numbers, not the integers used in the
loadstone database. This means that you'll need the decimal (. character)
and if needed the minus (- character) when entering coordinate values.