[Loadstone] FW: Exported data

Cearbhall O'Meadhra president at idd.ie
Sun Apr 27 19:03:38 BST 2008

Dear Jacob,

I thought I would reply to this in the open discussion list to see if anyone
else is having the same problem.

I have tried to enter a point using the option "enter point" as you describe
below and I have a problem with it. I can enter the name, but when I enter
the Latitude the field reverts to "0" as soon as I arrow to the next field.
Then when I enter the longitude, again, as soon as I arrow away from the
Longitude field it reverts to "-18)" no matter what values I type in. I have
not seen this reported as a problem before, so I wonder if anyone can tell
me what I am doing wrong?

 I am using Loadstone v. 6.9os60_282007

All the best,

Cearbhall