[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia e51

Mikołaj Rotnicki rotnicki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:12:13 BST 2008

Yes you did download the correct version. Because e51 is a Symbian s60
3rd edition phone.
Although, not getting too much into technical details, every application
for s60v3 has to be signed.
And everyone who waned to use  the current 0.69 version had to sign it
via www.symbiansignd.com website. Although it is not possible now. Due
to changes madeby www.symbiansigned.com in signing policy for software
developers.

Please wait untill the beginning of May when a new release of Loadstone
will hopefully be released - it will be signed so you will not have to
sign it.

Best regards
Mikolaj Rotnicki