[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia e51

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 25 14:10:41 BST 2008

HI Sandra,

You did everything right.  The problem at the minute is that the process
Symbian Signed  requires developers to use when verifying authenticity
changed a while ago and we are working on jumping through their hoops for
the next release.  We hope to  release the next version  in early May
which you will be able to install.

Best regards,
   Monty