[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia e51

Sandra sandra914481 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:56:02 BST 2008

Hi there,

I am new on this list and also don't yet know much about mobiles, screen
readers for mobiles, and gps software:-) as I've  bought my first mobile
just four weeks ago. I think I learned the basics of talks and want to
install Loadstone on my Nokia e51 to see if it works before deciding whether
I want to get a GPS receiver as well. Since there seemed to be no version of
Loadstone for this mobile, I downloaded the version for Nokia handsets with
Symbian 3rd Ed.  However, when I try to install it I get an error message
telling me there's a problem because the software is not signed and I should
contact the manufacturer. I have enabled the option on my mobile that lets
me install both signed and unsigned software, so I guess this can't be the
problem. Did I download the correct file, what else could I try?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Sandra