[Loadstone] Still can't manually add points

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Fri Apr 25 07:49:17 BST 2008

Ok.

Been 'offline' a little bit now so only answering now, but anyway...

Tried out specifically doing a clean install of 0.68 this morning, and,
again, it lets me add two entries, but then the third one is just 'ignored'.

Also tried adding an entry on my other phone - a nokia 3650 with 0.69 on -
and it also just doesn't add new points.

Can't really think that I'm doing anything wrong as such since basically
just go to:
http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/geocoding.html

and the entries I used there are specifically:
69 bosduifdraai, kempton park, gauteng, south africa
arwyp, kempton park, gauteng, south africa
church square, pretoria, gauteng, south africa

In terms of entering the co-ordinates, I use the star (*) key twice to enter
a minus (-) sign, and use the hash (#) key to enter a period/dot.

I am not changing any other settings/options in those dialogues, so who
knows...

Also, like I said, can definitely add points using the hash (#) key so I
don't think it's the database that's corrupt as such - who knows...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA